Our cGMP Manufacturing Facilities
Dalton Research Molecules is a research wing of Dalton Pharma Services, which is comprised of a 42,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art facility that includes cGMP manufacturing, research and quality control laboratories. Dalton’s quality credentials include a Health Canada Establishment License for drug testing and manufacturing, which carries reciprocity with Australia and the EU. Dalton’s facilities are also approved by the Canadian Standards Council, and our quality system incorporates cGMP requirements.
Located at 349 Wildcat Road in Toronto Canada, our versatile facility has the following features:
- Proximity to Toronto area pharma, biotech and medical research facilities
- Secure controlled environment - our state-of-the-art building automation system continuously monitors temperature, humidity and pressurization in all laboratory areas to ensure the quality of your product
- Health Canada Establishment License for drug testing and manufacturing
- EU, FDA and Health Canada standards
- cGMP manufacturing suites
- In-house QC laboratory which provides a broad range of analytical chemistry services
- Our dedicated Quality Assurance team provides regulatory compliance oversight
- Controlled Drug License
- Integrated Chemistry, API and Finished Dose services
- This unique combination of features allows Dalton to meet your outsourcing needs, minimize costs, and simplify logistics.